Smile with Confidence
Modern dentistry provides solutions for all sorts of problems and niggles that detract from you having the smile you desire.
- Here at Hillton Dentistry & Aesthetics, our investment in the very latest technology and training in advanced techniques, mean we are adept at improving the appearance of cracked, chipped, stained, crooked, gappy and unhealthy teeth.
- Our comprehensive treatments mean we are confident we can boost your smile within a timeframe and budget of your choosing, leaving you delighted with the experience and outcome. We have one mission – to make you smile.
We would be pleased to explain more during a free consultation to discover your options.
Composite White Fillings
If a tooth needs filling or repairing, white fillings are now replacing amalgam ones.
A composite filling is ideal for restoring damaged, uneven, and/or decayed areas using a coloured resin, customised to match your teeth. This bonds directly to your treated teeth and looks completely natural. No one would ever know you’ve had a filling.
Composite filling is resin based and is applied as a putty-like material. This is moulded to the exact shape of the tooth and is then set using a visible blue light. It can be matched exactly to the shade of your tooth offer a successful and aesthetic alternative to amalgam fillings.
Composite Edge Bonding
If you want a quick and non-invasive way of reshaping your smile, this may be the solution for you. We find this “same-day-smile-makeover” which can usually be completed in a single appointment, is most popular with our patients who are looking to quickly improve their smile, be it ahead of a wedding or an upcoming event.
- Shape finessing – composite bonding can be used to reshape your teeth making them larger, squarer, longer or more rounded as needed. This can dramatically remove un-evenness, which is a common complaint from our patients.
- Mind the gap – bonding is a great way to close any unwanted spaces in your smile.
- Fix the chip – repair any chips or breaks in your teeth to perfect your look.
- Whiter and brighter – if teeth whitening isn’t for you, composite bonding is another way to improve dull or discoloured teeth.
Veneers are an instant smile update! Thin custom manufactured ceramic facings fit over the visible surface of your front teeth. Used to disguise discoloured and stained front teeth, they can hide unsightly gaps, chips and cracks and improve the position of your teeth giving them a more symmetrical and straighter appearance.
- Porcelain veneers- are made by a dental technician, using impressions taken by the dentist. The veneers are made in the laboratory and bonded to the tooth to form a strong and natural-looking repair.
- Composite veneers- can be completed in one visit and involve bonding tooth-coloured filling material to the front of the tooth. Although these veneers are slightly more prone to staining and have a shorter life, they are easily replaced.
From minor niggles to complete makeovers, to discuss the enhancement of your smile, please contact your local Hillton practice for more details.