Feeling comfortable and confident in our own skin is something we all aspire to. The natural ageing process, our lifestyle and environmental damage can all affect the condition of our skin. Whilst more traditional plastic surgery procedures are invasive and require significant consultation and aftercare procedures, non-surgical facial aesthetics can be administered in an almost painless manner, thanks to the use of injections.
Anti-wrinkle Injections & Dermal Fillers
We offer non-surgical facial aesthetic treatments including fillers and anti-wrinkle treatments, administered by our accredited practitioner, Dr Mahesh Patel. These can discreetly help smooth out wrinkles, minimise facial lines and plump lips.
These treatments are enhanced by the use of medical skincare which improves skins tone, texture, and reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, promoting a healthier, smoother and more youthful looking skin.
Treatments can improve the appearance of:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Creases on the forehead
- Lines around the corners of the eyes
- Mouth lines
- Loose skin around the jaw line
- Thinning lips
Save Face Accreditation
- We are proud to say that our Sittingbourne practice is a Save Face accredited Clinic with Mr Mahesh Patel being our Save Face accredited Practitioner.
- For Save Face members it means they are now part of a government approved register, which is the highest level of recognition available in the UK for registered healthcare practitioners who provide non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
If you are keen to reveal fresher, healthier looking skin, please contact our Sittingbourne practice and begin your journey to a more youthful looking you!